EDINBURGH NAPIER UNIVERSITY
Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier works to secure success for their students beyond university. Alongside leading academic theory you’ll find professional know-how and extensive industry connections. Our academics will teach you and inspire you, as well as connect you to industry and help you build international networks you will value for the rest of your life.
Here are just a few more reasons why you should study with us.
- Many of our courses are recognised by professional bodies and more than 95% of our graduates are in work or further education within six months of graduating
- £3,000 scholarship available to students from Indonesia and Vietnam
- You’ll join a community of 3,500 international students from 140 countries
- We are recognised as a top 5% world university by the THE World University Rankings (2018)
- We were awarded five QS stars for teaching, employability and internationalization
- We are based in Edinburgh, one of the world’s most dazzling cities, and the 2nd best UK city for students after London (QS, 2018). A UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest arts festival, it is a buzzing, multicultural city, yet feels small, welcoming and safe
- Our in-house incubator has supported more than 450 student businesses